Hidden Income | EPFO can pay ₹3000 Minimum Pension as Immediate Relief from its own Resources

Ths post is available in English,Hindi and Telugu.

Translated from the English version to Hindi and Telugu.

Please refer to the English version for any clarity.

Out of 75,58,913 EPS,’95 Pensioners during 2022-2023, 49,54,490 (65.55%) are “Member Pensioners” and the remaining 26,04,423 (34.45%) are “Nominee Pensioners”.

Out of 49,54,490 Member Pensioners, 44,83,392 (90.49%) are getting less than 3,000/-. These 44,83,392 are paid 7,686,09,95,101/- (Rupees Seven thousand six hundred eighty six Crores, Nine lakh, Ninety five thousand and One hundred and One ruppee) i.e., 1,482.62 on average per Month. 

EPS95 Pension Latest News

Please Press Below to Subscribe.

If the Pension of these 44,83,392 is raised to 3,000/- Minimum Per Month, the expenditure is 16,140,21,12,000/- (Rupees Sixteen thousand one hundred forty Crores, Twenty One lakh, and Twelve thousand). 

(44,83,392X3,000=16,140,21,12,000/-). The extra cost is 8,454,11,16,889/- (Rupees Eight thousand four hundred fifty four Crores, Eleven lakhs, sixteen thousand and Eight hundred eighty Nine only). 

Already the Central Government through the Ministry of Finance is providing nearly 1,000 Crores as Subsidy to implement Minimum 1,000/- Pension. 

Hence the net Additional expenditure is 7,454,11,16,889/- (Rupees Seven thousand four hundred fifty four Crores, Eleven lakh, Sixteen thousand and Eight hundred eighty nine only).

Thus to implement 3,000/- Minimum Pension, it requires only 7,454 Crores (7,454,11,16,889/-) per “Annum” (not per Month). 

This can be spent by EPFO from its “Hidden Income” which is nowhere accounted for. 

Details about “Hidden Income” follows in another article.

HINDI 

वर्ष 2022-2023 के दौरान 75,58,913 ईपीएस,’95 पेंशनभोगियों में से 49,54,490 (65.55%) “सदस्य पेंशनभोगी” हैं तथा शेष 26,04,423 (34.45%) “नामित पेंशनभोगी” हैं।

49,54,490 सदस्य पेंशनभोगियों में से 44,83,392 (90.49%) को 3,000/- से कम वेतन मिल रहा है। इन 44,83,392 को 7,686,09,95,101/- (सात हजार छह सौ अस्सी करोड़, नौ लाख, पंचानवे हजार और एक सौ एक रुपया) यानी औसतन प्रति माह 1,482.62 रुपये का भुगतान किया जाता है।

यदि इन 44,83,392 की पेंशन बढ़ाकर 3,000/- न्यूनतम कर दी जाए  प्रति माह व्यय 16,140,21,12,000/- (सोलह हजार एक सौ चालीस करोड़, इक्कीस लाख और बारह हजार रुपये) है।

(44,83,392X3,000=16,140,21,12,000/-)। अतिरिक्त लागत 8,454,11,16,889/- (आठ हजार चार सौ चौवन करोड़, ग्यारह लाख, सोलह हजार और आठ सौ अस्सी मात्र) है।

केंद्र सरकार पहले से ही वित्त मंत्रालय के माध्यम से न्यूनतम 1,000/- पेंशन को लागू करने के लिए सब्सिडी के रूप में लगभग 1,000 करोड़ रुपये प्रदान कर रही है।

इसलिए शुद्ध अतिरिक्त व्यय 7,454,11,16,889/- (सात हजार चार सौ चौवन करोड़, ग्यारह लाख, सोलह हजार और आठ सौ अस्सी मात्र) है।

 इस प्रकार 3,000/- न्यूनतम पेंशन लागू करने के लिए, प्रति वर्ष (प्रति माह नहीं) केवल 7,454 करोड़ (7,454,11,16,889/-) की आवश्यकता है।

इसे ईपीएफओ अपनी “छिपी हुई आय” से खर्च कर सकता है, जिसका कहीं भी हिसाब नहीं है।

“छिपी हुई आय” के बारे में विवरण दूसरे लेख में दिया गया है।

TELUGU 

2022-2023లో 75,58,913 EPS,’95 పెన్షనర్‌లలో, 49,54,490 (65.55%) “సభ్యుల పెన్షనర్లు” మరియు మిగిలిన 26,04,423 (34.45%) “నామినీ పెన్షనర్లు”.

 49,54,490 మంది సభ్యుల పెన్షనర్లలో 44,83,392 (90.49%) మంది 3,000/- కంటే తక్కువ పొందుతున్నారు.  ఈ 44,83,392 మందికి 7,686,09,95,101/- (రూ. ఏడువేల ఆరువందల ఎనభై ఆరు కోట్లు, తొమ్మిది లక్షల, తొంభై ఐదు వేల మరియు నూట ఒక్క రూపాయి) అంటే, నెలకు సగటున 1,482.62 చెల్లిస్తారు. 

 ఈ 44,83,392 మంది పెన్షన్‌ను నెలకు కనీసం 3,000/-లకు పెంచినట్లయితే, ఖర్చు 16,140,21,12,000/- (రూపాయిలు పదహారు వేల నూట నలభై కోట్లు, ఇరవై ఒక్క లక్షా, పన్నెండు వేలు). 

 (44,83,392X3,000=16,140,21,12,000/-).  అదనపు ఖర్చు 8,454,11,16,889/- (రూ. ఎనిమిది వేల నాలుగు వందల యాభై నాలుగు కోట్లు, పదకొండు లక్షల పదహారు వేల ఎనిమిది వందల ఎనభై తొమ్మిది మాత్రమే). 

 కనీస 1,000/- పెన్షన్‌ను అమలు చేయడానికి ఇప్పటికే కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఆర్థిక మంత్రిత్వ శాఖ ద్వారా దాదాపు 1,000 కోట్లను సబ్సిడీగా అందిస్తోంది. 

 అందువల్ల నికర అదనపు వ్యయం 7,454,11,16,889/- (రూ. ఏడు వేల నాలుగు వందల యాభై నాలుగు కోట్లు, పదకొండు లక్షల పదహారు వేల ఎనిమిది వందల ఎనభై తొమ్మిది మాత్రమే).

 ఈ విధంగా 3,000/- కనీస పెన్షన్‌ను అమలు చేయడానికి, “సంవత్సరానికి” (నెలకు కాదు) 7,454 కోట్లు (7,454,11,16,889/-) మాత్రమే అవసరం. 

 దీన్ని EPFO ​​తన “దాచిన ఆదాయం” నుండి ఖర్చు చేయవచ్చు, ఇది ఎక్కడా లెక్కించబడదు. 

 “దాచిన ఆదాయం” గురించిన వివరాలు మరొక కథనంలో ఉన్నాయి.