This news is viral in Whatsapp groups. It has become trending news and remains trending up to
Some might have seen this clipping. But this is for the sake of our community, who have not seen yet.
The real news will be known only on August 15.
EPS95 Pension Latest News
Please Press Below to Subscribe.
Let us wait and see.
National Agitation Committee:-
Hon’ble Prime Minister has instilled confidence in the minds of old EPS 95 pensioners.
* Gave concrete assurance to the National President of National Agitation Committee (NAC):-
*Meeting and discussion facated by Mrs. Hema Malini ji, MP Mathura.
*On August 5, 2021, under the initiative of Smt. Hema Malini ji, National President of NAC, Commander Ashok Raut, who is fighting for the welfare of EPS95 pensioners, met Hon. Prime Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office along with the delegation of NAC. He submitted a memorandum regarding the 4-point demands to the PM.
Referring to the pathetic and dying condition of EPS 95 pensioners, Commander Ashok Raut, voiced a concern over the increasing mortality rate of pensioners, requested to approve the demands of the pensioners and prayed for an announcement on 15 August 2021. This, he opined would end the 957 days old chain hunger strike at Buldhana, the NAC Headquarters Buldhana,
* Mrs. Hema Malini also supported the demands of NAC before the Prime Minister, took the side of EPS 95 pensioners and requested to approve the demands of the pensioners.
Hon. Prime Minister said that “We have already discussed this topic with the NAC delegation earlier . The process of solving the problems takes some time but you people do not get upset. We will definitely solve this problem”. Saying this, he directed the Minister of State for Prime Minister’s Office, Dr. Jitendra Singh, to discuss the matter in details with the delegation and concerned Ministries.
* According, a meeting of the delegation was organized with the Finance Minister, Mrs. Nirmala Sitharman ji.
* In the presence of Dr. Jitendra Singh ji and Mrs. Hema Malini ji, the National President of NAC requested the Finance Minister that how would the EPS 95 pensioners survive in such a low pension amount? Referring to this, he said that our four-point demands should be fulfilled soon.Increase the Govt. contribution as in other pension Scheme. The EPS 95 Pensioners in the country should be saved and their dignity be restored.
* The Finance Minister listened very carefully to the delegation.
* The NAC President thanked everyone and once again requested for an early decision.
* National General Secretary of the organization Shri Virendra Singh Rajawat and National Chief Advisor Shri Dr. PN Patil were present in the delegation of NAC.
Our demands :-
1.Minimum Pension Rs.7500+ with Dearness Allowance
2. Option of higher pension on actual salary as per EPFO’s letter dated 23.03.2017.
3. Medical Facility and
4.Non EPS 95 retired employees may be included in the scheme or approve Rs.5000 monthly pension etc. in this monsoon session of Parliament.
(JATINDER VIR SINGH)
State President Punjab
National Agitation Committee.
But one thing is true. The NAC is doing its attempts and meeting the relevant ministry. From the available sources, this site understands it may take some more time.